LOS ANGELES, California, April 6, 2023 – Today Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL) announced an update on aircraft investments, sales, and significant financing activities occurring in the first quarter of 2023.
As of March 31, 2023, ALC’s fleet was comprised of 437 owned aircraft and 86 managed aircraft, with 376 new aircraft on order from Boeing and Airbus set to deliver through 2029.
- Delivered 22 new aircraft from ALC’s order book including six Airbus A321neos, two Airbus A330-900neos, one Airbus A350-900, five Boeing 737-8s, and eight Boeing 737-9s.
- Aircraft investments in the quarter totaled approximately $1.4 billion.
- Sold two aircraft to third-party buyers.
- Issued $700 million of 5.30% senior unsecured medium-term notes due 2028.
- Completed inaugural US$600 million sukuk offering, consisting of 5.85% trust certificates due 2028.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Such statements are based on current expectations and projections about our future results, prospects and opportunities and are not guarantees of future performance. Such statements will not be updated unless required by law. Actual results and performance may differ materially from those expressed or forecasted in forward-looking statements due to a number of factors, including those discussed in our filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
About Air Lease Corporation (NYSE: AL)
Air Lease Corporation is a leading global aircraft leasing company based in Los Angeles, California that has airline customers throughout the world. ALC and its team of dedicated and experienced professionals are principally engaged in purchasing new commercial aircraft and leasing them to its airline customers worldwide through customized aircraft leasing and financing solutions. The company routinely posts information that may be important to investors in the “Investors” section of its website at www.airleasecorp.com. Investors and potential investors are encouraged to consult Air Lease Corporation’s website regularly for important information. The information contained on, or that may be accessed through, ALC’s website is not incorporated by reference into, and is not a part of, this press release.